What We Do
Carpet Cleaning Service
VTC/Tile/Ceramic Floor Care
Get A Free Quote
Or Call Me At
Sanitation and Disease Spread Prevention Due to COVID-19
Dear Current & Potential Customers,
We would like to inform you that in addition to our regular recommended preventive building cleaning measures we have implemented extra steps to help minimize the spread of Coronavirus.
- We use high efficacy, antiviral disinfectant solutions on all frequently touched surfaces and floors***
- All our staff use disposable cleaning equipment and supplies such as gloves, dusters, garbage bags and etc. that are replaced at each cleaning sessions to avoid cross contamination
- As per usual, we machine wash all our microfibre cleaning cloths, soak them in highly concentrated disinfectant solutions after each use (workstation) and change them after each building, location and as often as required
- We offer Spray Sanitation of soft and carpeted area using hospital grade disinfectant sanitizer
- We ensure that absolutely none of our staff has travelled outside of Alberta and Canada in at least the past 3 months
Recommendations to our customers:
- Please organize your desks and remove all unnecessary items to maximize the efficiency of sanitation
- Dispose all sanitation products and facial tissue directly into the lined garbage bins as the viruses live longer on materials such as carpets and other soft surfaces
Frequency is the key when it comes to sanitation procedures thus, we urge our customers to add extra cleaning sessions during the time of the outbreak. We will only apply low additional charges to cover the expense of cleaning supplies and labour during this time!!! Please contact us by email or phone to get an accurate quote.
***Please note that higher concentration of disinfectant solutions may leave white residue or light water marks but that is absolutely nothing to be concerned about.
COVID-19 Tips & Info
Did You Know?
- SARS-CoV-2 could survive in droplets for up to three hours
- SARS-CoV-2 survives up to 24 hours on curdboards
- SARS-CoV-2 survives 2-3 days on plastic and stainless-steel surfaces